Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Three-month-old baby boy suffers horrifying burns 'after spontaneously bursting into flames for the fourth time'

A three-month-old baby boy is recovering in hospital after allegedly spontaneously catching fire - for the fourth time.



Rahul, was admitted for treatment of ten degree burns at an intensive care unit in Chennai, India last week, and doctors at the hospital say he suffers from 'spontaneous human combustion'.
Medical staff alleges that - for the fourth time in his short life - Rahul has burst into flames with no external source of ignition.



Rare case: Rahul, three months, is receiving treatment for his burns at a hospital in Chennai, India, after allegedly self-combusting
According to doctors Rahul may have caught fire due to the excretion of gases through his skin, which has led to him suffering burns on his chest and head.
‘The baby is stable and treatment is on for burn injuries and scars. Life-saving support systems are there for Rahul in the intensive care unit,’ said R. Narayana Babu, head of paediatrics at the hospital.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2013 The Amazing World | Designed by Making Different | Provided by All Tech Buzz | Powered by Blogger